Piesteritzer Factory Settlement
The Piesteritz factory settlement once served as a home for more than a thousand people of the former Reichsnitstoffwerk. It was built by the town planner Georg Haberland and the architect Otto Rudolf Salvisberg in 1916 with the aim of realizing a beautiful uniform workplace settlement with the same structural quality. In the year 2000, Piesteritz was reconstructed in the Lutherstadt Wittenberg in an authentic manner and thus became the first auto free settlement in Germany.
Address Piesteritzer Werkssiedlung
06886 Lutherstadt Wittenberg